martes, octubre 10, 2006

Angry post

I always thought my brother was a jerk... and tonight he proved me wrong... He is an asshole. A big one. I'm just mad, and disappointed at him. I'm not saying why right now, but let's just say some things you can never take away after they've been said. It was like a slap in the face... what an asshole... I could have punched him, but its not in my nature.

Maybe it's not as serious as it sounds, or maybe it just caught me in a foul mood and I'm over-reacting, but either way, I'm pissed. I really don't think I was in a bad mood, because the night up to that point had been really good.

And, why you may ask, am I writing in english? Because it's easier for me to vent, in english. Words come out easier.

Anyway, this has taken so long to finish writing that I forgot all the really angry things I wanted to say, so let's just leave it at that....

4 comentarios:

Karen dijo...

Alan George!! Veo que tu blog ya se esta convirtiendo en un confesionario... saca tu ira de adentro!! Vas a decir que hizo tu hno?? Si fue muy grave dale un trompon aunque recuerda que el regalo tu Ipod! :p Mentira... cero violencia!! Pero dile algo yo no se.. claro, si vale la pena!

Anónimo dijo...

A Angry Post By Alan "Cartman" WAO. Take it easy man. Bro take it easy.

Alan dijo...

ta bien, Take "Sumo Cartman"... lo cogere mas suave.

Karen, no voy a decir nada... por lo menos por ahora... lo unico k puedo sacar de ese post es k ya se ke no soy tan apatico como pienso k soy, y ke a veces me sale algo de pasion... buena o mala..

Karen dijo...

Wow Alan! eso es! saca todo de adentro! Expresate!! :p Siiii yo se que no eres inerte y tan apatico como pensaba, pero sigues siendo poco expresivo :p